Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A New Season......

Well, things have been a little different with me recently. I have taken the major roll of joinning the Carbondale cross country team. This might not sound like a big deal to most people, but it is quite a commitment. I mean, practice every day at 3:30-5:00, two-a-days (which means that I run at 6:30 and 3:30 in one day) twice a week, workouts twice a week, and a long run on sundays is pretty tough. Not only that, but I end up running 30-40 miles a week. This can sometimes take a toll on your body. The good news is, my work is getting paid off. I have the privilege of being on the top five of the whole team. My first meet is this thursday and I am very excited. I have been Praying and believe that God will help me get through this running season strong, and succeed at every meet.

3 comments: