Friday, January 13, 2012

The new year

                       I believe that this year is going to be a big year for me personaly. God spoke to me recently through his word. He said in Psalms 25:3, No one whose Hope is in You will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse. God has given me a revelation of Hope and Righteousness these last few weeks. He has shown me that If I would just trust in the name of Jesus, if I would keep him on the throne in my life. Then He alone will guide me. It says in Proverbs 10:24, "What the wicked dreads will overtake him, but what the righteous desire will be granted". Our job is to be righteous. But How?
                        Righteousness can't be abtained, because righteousness means that you are right with God, and to be right with God requires perfectness and we are not perfect. But because of Jesus, the one perfect man, because of his death for our sins, We are made PERFECT. So all we have to do to be righteous is simply give up to him, submit our life, and put him on the throne. We have to live for him no matter what. We have to follow the laws of his word. And when we mess up, we repent, and go on, knowing that he has forgiven you. God, right now is looking for a righteous generation. He is calling you! Just say Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment